1) Ability to speak, read and write English well for all English Programs.
2) Pass the entrance examination which will be conducted on the day of interview for B. Th., M. Div., and M. Th.
3) Qualifying examinations and/or qualifying courses will have to be satisfactorily completed when deemed necessary to qualify before registration.
4)Application forms and prospectus can be obtained from the registrar’s office upon request with non-refundable D.D. for Rs. 100.
5) Application form duly completed, along with other required documents should reach the Registrar’s office by the date specified in the form which will be normally before the 30th of March.
6) Candidates who are selected to the SWMTS will be informed at least two weeks prior to the registration.
7) Admission and registration will not be made before submitting all original certificates.